Smaller Default Larger


Carmarthenshire Mutual Exchange Register

If you currently live in social housing and would like to swap your home to live in a different sized property or in a different area then a Mutual Exchange might be the answer for you.A mutual exchange allows a Council or Housing Association tenant to swap their home for another tenants home.

All landlords must agree before an exchange can go ahead.

Once you are registered you will receive details of potential matches via e-mail or by mobile phone.
A paper list of potential swaps will also be kept in our offices and in Carmarthenshire County Council’s Customer Service Centres in Ammanford, Carmarthen and Llanelli.