Smaller Default Larger

How to make a concern or complaint formally

You can express your concern in any of the ways below by:

  • asking for a copy of our form from the person with whom you are already in contact.
    Tell them that you want us to deal with your concern formally.

  • getting in touch with our Customer Services Team on 01267 232714

  • e-mailing us at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

  • writing  a letter to us at the following address: 

Bro Myrddin Housing Association
Plas Myrddin
Merlin St
Carmarthen, Carmarthenshire
SA31 1RU 

  • We have concern and complaint forms available at our office. 

  • Copies of this policy and the complaint form are available in welsh and as audio,
    large print another formats upon request.


Click here to make a concern or complaint online