Smaller Default Larger


If we do not succeed in resolving your complaint, you may complain to the Public Services Ombudsman for Wales. The Ombudsman is independent of all government bodies and can look into your complaint if you believe that you personally, or the person on whose behalf you are complaining: 

have been treated unfairly or received a bad service through some failure on the part of the body providing it

have been disadvantaged personally by a service failure or have been treated unfairly.

The Ombudsman expects you to bring your concerns to our attention first and to give us a chance to put things right. You can contact the Ombudsman by: 

  • phone:         0845 601 0987
  • e-mail:         This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
  • website:
  • writing to:    Public Services Ombudsman for Wales, 1 Ffordd yr Hen Gae, Pencoed CF35 5LJ


There are also other organisations that consider complaints. For example, the Welsh Language Commission about services in Welsh. We can advise you about such organisations.